Q. What does a Toastmaster do before the event?
A. For your event you can expect a professional toastmaster to undertake a wide range of duties, as appropriate to the occasion and to your wishes and requirements.
Before the Event Glenn Mayes will provide the following:
- Initial meeting to discuss with you well in advance your plans for the event
- Offer advice on tradition, protocol and etiquette
- Provide hints and tips for those who are to speak, or have other roles to play
- Final event briefing 7 – 10 days before the function
- A pre-visit to the venue chosen, where possible.
Return to question list